All haircuts and treatment services include a thorough consultation, relaxing shampoo, and finishing style.
|Children (10 and under)||$18|
|Shampoo Style||$30 and Up|
|Specialty Style (up-do's)||$55 and Up|
|Brow and Lip||$25 and up|
|Full Legs||$69 and Up|
|Knee and Down||$45 and Up|
|Bikini||$35 and Up|
|Brazilian||$55 and Up|
|Full Legs and Bikini||$89 and Up|
|Under Arms||$25 and Up|
|Full Arms||$49 and Up|
|Full Back||$59 and Up|
|Eye Brow Tint||$19|
|Eye Lash Tint||$19|
|Eye Brow & Lash Tint||$35|
|Eye Lash Extensions||$20|
Waxing Guidelines & Recommendations:
- Waxing removes hair from the root and can have certain side effects such as skin removal, redness, swelling, tenderness, etc.
- Many prescription acne medications (Pro Active, Accutane, Retin-A, Ortho tri-cyclen, & Differin) can cause the skin to become sensitized and have adverse reactions to waxing. Waxing is not recommended. Other prescription drugs (blood thinners, steroids, etc.) may also cause adverse reactions to waxing- consult your doctor if you have any concerns.
- Avoid exposure to the sun, excessive heat, or tanning 24 hours prior to and after waxing.
- Professional services such as injectables (Botox), microdermabrasion, or chemical peels should be completed at least 7 days before waxing.
- Clients may experience extra relief by taking ibuprofen 40-45 min. prior to waxing service to minimize swelling and pain.
- Avoid heavily fragranced body products and restrictive clothing on newly waxed areas.
- Hair should be between 1/8" – 1/2" long for best waxing results.
- Appointments are usually scheduled 3-6 weeks apart for best results. Individual hair growth varies- especially with hair type and length of time waxing.